Here’s the second of my seasonal makeup looks, using eye shadows from the Urban Decay palette and a smashed (WAH!) purple eyeshadow from Benefit. I’m not sure of the name of the eyeshadow at the moment but it’s a beautiful shade of purple which gives a warm feel to the browns and golds. I feel I’m rocking a 90s vibe with a brown lip and my natural, permanent perm.
- L’Oreal Nude Magique Primer
- MAC Studio Fix powder
- MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Browzings
- Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Benefit Eyeshadow
- Benefit Dallas Blusher
- Benefit Sun Beam Highlighter
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coffee Shimmer
- Real Technique brushes
I hope you enjoyed this look, stay tuned for more Winter goodness!